- What & How of Information We Collect:-
We collect certain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect your Name, Email Address, Call information & other information you provide us when you register, set up an account, contact us by e-mail or use our services. We may also obtain information from other companies and combine that with information we collect on the SwaraGurukul Service.
When you visit to the Website, we automatically collect some information. For example, such information includes your mobile’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type, and referring Web site addresses. We also collect information about your mobile’s operating.
- How We Use Your Personal Information:-
- We use personal information collected through the SwaraGurukul Service.
- To process your requests and transactions.
- To improve the SwaraGurukul Service.
- To customize the services and/or products we provide to you.
- To assist with our product and service development.
- To perform marketing activities.
- To provide relevant advertising.
- Or other purposes related to our business.
- With Whom We Share Your Personal Information:-
We may disclose the personal information we collect through the SwaraGurukul Service when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to:
- The Phone Details Users provide to read phone status and Identity processing, we will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their requirements.
- Prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
- Enforce the Terms of SwaraGurukul Service or other agreements that govern your use of the SwaraGurukul Service and/or our services.
- To protect your vital interests.
- Modifying Your Information:-
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You may update or modify your information or change your privacy preferences at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or, in some instances, via the SwaraGurukul Service. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, including, but not limited to, promotional emails, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Transactional service communications (such as messages about your registration) are not subject to the foregoing opt-out procedures. Requests to disable your account or reset your password should be sent to email@example.com for faster processing.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:-
We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. If you use a password for the SwaraGurukul Service, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused or your account compromised, please inform us immediately. We never ask for the passwords of users email account or other accounts.
THE SWARA GURUKUL SERVICES ARE NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE UNDER 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.